CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Three Month Honeymoon

This summer has flown by faster than Marshall can eat a plate of cookies. School will be starting soon...Utah State, here we come! This summer with my new husband has been challenging at times, being a door-to-door salesman isn't the dream job. But Marsh has given every day his 100% and I am so proud of him! Living here in California has been interesting, but we have had loads of fun! I complain about the heat, but I think I will miss this sun. And it was a blast being neighbors to Parker and Andrea (Marshall's bro and sis-in-law).
My hair has had its fair share of chlorine for a while, swimming in the pool every day has its side-effects I suppose. But man, spending hours everyday at a pool surrounded by the good ole palms with my hubby...guess it's time to finally come home from the honeymoon.
You could say we are mini-golf champs...

No comments:

Post a Comment