CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Diving Into Summer Head First

I wish I could say now that we're all sweated out from finals that we could take a breather...but a three day, 2,030 mile drive will have to do. We are off on another adventure. In the battle of east vs. west coast...looks like we are going to Charlotte, NC.
I am glad Marsh and I are best friends, cause that is a loooooong time to be sitting it a car. I am feeling guilty for blogging right now, because in a matter of a few days MUCH is happening, and it all revolves around me not being a lazy girl and getting busy!
First of all...Sunday is not just mothers day, it's our one year anniversary! This has been the speediest year of my LIFE. I am still left to wonder why people always warned me that after the first few months being married gets really really hard. If this is hard...then we need to re-define the word. I suppose being married to a person who ADORES me, is entirely selfless, works harder than anyone I have ever known, and lightens the load of every trial I face makes it pretty hard for any negativity to creep it's way in...being married to someone who only makes you want to be the best person for them, well that's been a blessing too!
It just seems like Marshall is only getting better and better at being a husband. For instance, that one time in the month that I despise...well Marshall always knows it's coming, and he always comes home with piles of chocolate (ammo). What a smart fella!
Anyways, there was my Ode' To Marshall and all of his wonderfulness...Next this summer is going to be insane because I have to get all my applications ready for the ELED/SPED program here at USU which is EXTREMELY competitive...funny how hard I will have to work to become a teacher to get paid just about the lowest salary...that's a conversation for another day.
Marshall is going to manage a team of about 15 people this summer doing sales!!! I know he will do fabulous, I just don't know if I can keep up with that kid sometimes is all.
ANYWAYS...sorry for all the rambling, but I guess I'll just conclude with saying, if you want a vacation this summer, come out to the east! We have a way too big apartment, and no furniture, so there will be plenty of room for you!

2 comments:

  1. Are you just living there for the summer?

    Congrats on the one year anniversary! We'll be there soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep just the summer! Thanks Jo! When is your anniversary!? If you plan on doing outdoor activities, make sure you have a back up plan in case it decides to POOR rain :( happened to us!

    ReplyDelete